We are going for a one day trip to Limb village near Satara, Thoseghar Waterfall and Sajjangad
• 400 Years old unique octagonal shaped Well having Structures like Mahal inside the well (12 Motachi Vihir) in Limb Village,
• Awesome Waterfall in Thoseghar and
• The well-known Fort Sajjangad (It is the final resting place of Sant Ramdas swami in 17th Century who was spiritual guru of Shivaji Maharaj)
• Starting from FC Road from Main Gate of Ferguson College at 7 am. By hired Mini Bus
• Breakfast on the Way
• Lunch in Satara City
• Visit to Thosegar Water Fall
• Visit to Sajjangad
• Starting for Pune at around 6.30 p.m., evening Tea on the way
• Reaching to Pune at around 9.30 p.m. (depending upon traffic condition)
Things to Carry :
• One liter drinking water bottle per head,
• Cap, Some dry food like chocolate, chivada etc.for cheuing ,
• Something for protection from rain in case(such possibility is very rare in these days),
• Wear Shoos (Chappals, Sandals are not advised),
• Personal medicine if any,
• Id proof
Contribution is Rs. 800 per head which includes
• transport from pune to pune,
• Break fast, Lunch, Evening Tea, and Expertise.
Please transfer Rs. 800 per head on the following account till maximum late 27th November to confirm your participation. Please convey me on my Mobile Number [masked] once you transfer the amount
State Bank of India
A/C No. – [masked]
IFSC Code – SBIN[masked]
For any clarification call me on 9881831122.
So keep your Sunday 29th free for this trip and be there for loads of fun .
Social group in Pune, Community group in Pune, Fun group in Pune, Group in Pune, Social meeting group in Pune, Social meetup group in Pune, Meeting group in Pune, Meetup group in Pune.